IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to access the Accountability Program you need to complete all the actions on the welcome page otherwise your program access will not be approved upon review. Click here to visit the welcome page.
How to get your free access to the Clever Girl Finance Accountability Program
- In order to join the accountability program, you will need to use your college email address (.edu).
- Your discount code that gives you access to the program for free will be emailed to you so be sure to complete step 3 & step 4 on the welcome page in order to receive it.
- Once you have signed up for the program, you'll see additional instructions on how to get started and how to become a part of the program's Facebook community.
- Important note: Be sure to use your college email address (.edu) when answering the questions required to join the accountability program's Facebook community.
Step 1: Go to the main page of the academy
- The main page of the academy is located here.
- Scroll down until you see the below image and then select " $95 One Time Payment"
Step 2: Create an academy account
- Follow the instructions to create an academy account.
Step 3: Enter your coupon code
- Check your email for your welcome email - you will find your coupon code.
- Click "Have a coupon?" and enter your coupon code
- Follow the page prompts to complete your registration.