I am so excited to have you here!
Below you'll find detailed steps of everything you need to get started in the Clever Girl Finance College Ambassador Mentorship Program as well as a form for some additional detail needed from you so you can sign up for the 6 Month Accountability Program, get on my newsletter mailing list and be added to my college ambassador updates & notifications list.
Step 1: Complete the post-program acceptance form below
Step 2: Subscribe to the weekly Clever Girl Finance Newsletter
Please use your personal email address or the email address you access most often. We'd like you to remain in the CGF tribe after you complete your program AND after you graduate from college :).
Email Frequency: Weekly
Step 3: Subscribe to the college ambassador updates & notifications list
We will only email you as it relates to your role as a college ambassador.
Email Frequency: 1 to 2 times a month for the duration that you are in the ambassador program.
Step 4: Join the Clever Girl Finance College Ambassador Facebook Group
- Ask questions, share updates and connect with other ambassadors
Step 5: Join the Clever Girl Finance 6 Month Accountability Program
- In order to join the accountability program, you will need to use your college email address (.edu).
- Your discount code that gives you access to the program for free will be emailed to you so be sure to complete step 3 & step 4 above in order to recieve it.
- Once you have signed up for the program, you'll see additional instructions on how to get started and how to become a part of the accountability program's Facebook community.
- Important note: Be sure to use your college email address (.edu) when answering the questions required to join the accountability program's Facebook community.
- Click the button below for instructions on how to get free access to the accountability program
Once you get through these 5 steps, you're all set!
Got questions? Ask in the ambassador Facebook community here.