Clever Girl Finance Writer
About Charlotte Grainger
- Writer for Clever Girl Finance on topics including personal finance, motivation, and lifestyle issues.
- Also published in Men’s Health, Cosmopolitan, and Brides Magazine.
- Co-host of Help! I’m a Freelancer podcast.
- BA in Journalism from the University of Sheffield
- MA in Creative Writing from the University of Sheffield
After completing her degrees, Charlotte Grainger launched her freelance writing career. She writes about finance, relationships, lifestyle, and wellness.
Since starting out, she has been published in Men’s Health, Cosmopolitan, and Brides Magazine. Aside from her journalistic work, she also works for a variety of private clients and companies.
In 2022, she launched her own podcast along with friend and fellow freelancer, Holly Cope. "Help! I’m a Freelancer" focuses on being self-employed, lifestyle issues, and how to build your own career. It is available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
- She was once on the British TV show “Cash in the Attic”.
- She studied under the poet laureate, Simon Armitage.
Reader favorites on Clever Girl Finance
- 8 Personal Finance Questions To Ask Yourself Today
- What To Do With $50K: 11 Smart Ideas To Grow Your Money
- Frugal Vs Cheap: Why Frugal Is Better!
- Closing A Chapter In Life And Moving On: 7 Practical Tips
Connect with Charlotte
About Clever Girl Finance
Clever Girl Finance® is a mission-driven company aimed at providing women with much-needed financial guidance and support to build financial confidence and make smart money decisions in their day-to-day lives.
We do this through our completely free resources including personal finance courses, one-on-one mentor calls, articles, audio, and video content, an incredibly supportive community, and more.
Through our approach, we support our community in a fun, engaging, relatable, and non-judgmental way. Our team is dedicated to helping women to become accountable, ditch debt, save money, and build real wealth.
CGF IN THE MEDIA
Also featured in Forbes, The New York Times, Business Insider, Fortune, and more.