Clever Girl Finance Writer
About Sarah Sharkey
- Freelance writer for various personal finance publications, including Clever Girl Finance writing on topics like financial literacy, investing, budgeting, and more
- 5+ years of experience writing about personal finance
- Owner of Adventurous Adulting
- B.S. in Biology from the University of Florida
- M.S. in Management from the University of Florida
Sarah Sharkey is a personal finance writer who earned a Master's in Management from the Hough School of Business at the University of Florida.
She truly believes that personal finance is indeed personal. So, she enjoys helping people make the right financial decisions for their unique situations. That means digging into the nitty-gritty details of financial products to root out the good, the bad, and the ugly. Her goal is to help readers find the best fit for their needs.
When not writing about money, Sarah can be found exploring the waters near her coastal home with her husband and dogs. Boating with a book is her favorite combination!
- Buying a house at age 25
- Hitting a six-figure net worth at age 25
- Building a freelance writing business that supports her family
Reader favorites on Clever Girl Finance
- How To Build Generational Wealth
- How To Avoid Having A Broke Mindset
- Save $5k With The 200 Envelope Challenge!
- How To Set Intentions For Your Finances (And Life!)
Connect with Sarah
About Clever Girl Finance
Clever Girl Finance® is a mission-driven company aimed at providing women with much-needed financial guidance and support to build financial confidence and make smart money decisions in their day-to-day lives.
We do this through our completely free resources including personal finance courses, one-on-one mentor calls, articles, audio, and video content, an incredibly supportive community, and more.
Through our approach, we support our community in a fun, engaging, relatable, and non-judgmental way. Our team is dedicated to helping women to become accountable, ditch debt, save money, and build real wealth.
CGF IN THE MEDIA
Also featured in Forbes, The New York Times, Business Insider, Fortune, and more.