Contribute to Clever Girl Finance
We are always looking for great content!
We love sharing fun and valuable content from subject matter experts as well as personal stories on financial transition, recovery and/or success.
As a Clever Girl Finance contributor, you will gain credibility, get valuable links back to your site, and have your content exposed to the Clever Girl Finance audience.
We are currently accepting contributions for the follow categories as it relates to financial wellness:
- Personal finance (Money management, budgeting, debt repayment, tools, personal experiences)
- Relationships (partners, children, parents)
- Managing finances for young people (High school, college, young adults)
** Please note: We are not accepting money stories focused on credit repair or credit improvement. **
Please read the submission guidelines below in detail to be sure you are aware of all the requirements for your article to be approved for publication on CleverGirlFinance.com:
1. We only accept contributions from individuals, not brands. To work with CGF as a brand partner, please click here.
2. Your stories and articles should be fun, honest, non judgmental and actionable. It's all about sharing the lessons and insights you've gained. Think about the type of article you would like to read.
3. Ensure your article is not a duplicate. Take a second to search our site to see if there is anything similar already published. We may still reject an article if we believe it’s too similar to something else we’ve published. But based on what you find already on the site, you are free to take a new angle or put a new spin on an old topic. We always welcome a fresh take.
3. Upon submission we will reach out to you within 3 weeks if our team determines we would like to run your article.
4. All submissions must be original content that you have created and that has not been published anywhere else.
4. Article and personal story lengths should be between 750 and 1000 words.
Please do not include any of the following in your articles, they will not be approved:
- Outside links of any kind
- Affiliate links of any form
- Sales pitches of any kind
- Self promotion of any kind
If your article is approved, we will share a short bio and direct link to your approved website or social media profile with the article.
Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we will be in touch with you only if we intend to use your content on the CGF site. If don't hear from us within 3 weeks, feel free to submit your content else where.
If you would like to send us a pitch please use the button below.