Share your personal story!
We love sharing personal stories on financial transition, recovery and/or success.
As a Clever Girl Finance contributor, you will gain credibility, get valuable links back to your site, and have your content exposed to the Clever Girl Finance audience.
We are currently accepting contributions on personal stories around the following categories:
- Personal finance (Money management, budgeting, debt repayment, tools, personal experiences)
- Relationships (partners, children, parents)
- Managing finances for young people (High school, college, young adults)
At this time, we are not accepting money stories focused on credit repair or credit improvement.
Please read the submission guidelines below in detail to be sure you are aware of all the requirements for your article to be approved for publication on CleverGirlFinance.com:
- Your stories should be fun, honest, non-judgemental and actionable. It's all about sharing the lessons and insights you've gained. Think about the type of article you would like to read.
- Ensure your article is not a duplicate. Take a second to search our site to see if there is anything similar already published. Keep in mind we always welcome a fresh take on existing topics.
- All submissions must be original content that you have created and that has not been published anywhere else.
- Article and personal story lengths should be between 750 and 1500 words.
What not to include
- Outside links of any kind
- Affiliate links of any form
- Sales pitches of any kind
- Self-promotion of any kind
If your story is approved, we will share a short bio and direct link to your approved website or social media profile with the article.
Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we will be in touch with you only if we intend to use your content on the Clever Girl Finance site. If you don't hear from us within 3 weeks, feel free to submit your content elsewhere.
If you would like to send us a pitch please use the button below.