A good credit score makes it easier to get credit, qualify for some types of employment and can also save you thousands of dollars over the course of your life. The good news is that building and improving your credit is not difficult, as long as you understand the fundamentals of building credit and managing it responsibly.
Building credit can take time because lenders and insurers want to make sure you can sustain your good credit behavior over the long run. And so in this course, we break down what you need to know about how credit works and exactly what you need to do to build and improve your credit.
- This course is sponsored by Self Lender.
What you’ll learn:
- The cost savings of good credit and how credit references work.
- The best financial accounts to leverage to build good credit.
- The different credit scores and how credit scoring works.
- An overview of credit-based insurance scores and why they matter.
- Step by step by to build and improve your credit.
- Key habits for credit success.