Clever Girl Finance is hiring!
We are actively looking to expand our incredible team of motivated go-getters who are all about our mission of empowering women to achieve financial success!
Our open roles include:
We are always looking for writers in the personal finance space with at least two years of writing experience.
As a writer for Clever Girl Finance, you will be part of our content creation team.
We are looking to hire writers who:
- Are able to write on a variety of personal finance topics from reviews to core financial concepts i.e. can write core financial topics for the US or for Canada.
- Have a strong understanding and working knowledge of SEO and keyword research.
- Are detail-oriented and time conscious.
- Two years of writing experience. Writing samples are required (freelance work or a personal site with shown traction works)
- Excellent writing skills
- Familiarity with Clever Girl Finance and our mission
Positions are currently on a contractor basis.
To apply please email [email protected] with the subject line "Experienced writer position".
Please provide an overview of your experience and links to your writing samples.
Clever Girl Finance is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Clever Girl Finance makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.