Weddings can be very, very, expensive and today, my guest is a listener of the podcast and also an expert wedding planner who is sharing some amazing wedding planning insights. Her name is Tereill Peay and she’s all about helping you get creative (and cost-effective) when it comes to planning the wedding of your dreams.
What we discussed on this episode:
Tereill saved $20,000 while planning her wedding by getting a portion of her wedding sponsored and she’s mastered exactly how you can create the wedding of your dreams. In this podcast episode, Tereill shares her own personal wedding planning story that led her to the business as well as tips on:
- How to be a guest at your own wedding
- How to get your wedding sponsored
- How to raise money for your wedding
- How to manage your costs on a fixed budget
- How your wedding planner can pay for themselves