Episode 83: How I Manage My Finances + A Few Updates
As a money expert, I get asked a lot about how I manage my personal and business finances from budgeting to saving to investing to paying myself a salary and so I'll be sharing what I do in this podcast episode. I’m also sharing the latest with Clever Girl Finance and some personal updates as well.
The resources I mention in the episode:
(P.S. Some of the links below are my affiliate links but the opinions I share about them in this episode are all mine):
For my personal finances
- My personal finance worksheets
- The online bank I use - Rize
- The robo-advisor I use - Betterment
- The full service brokerage I use - Fidelity
- The investing account for my kids - Stockpile
For my business finances
- My business finance worksheets
- My business finance book recommendation - Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- The Payroll company I use - Gusto
Also check out the detailed blog post I also wrote on managing my finances here.