Bobbi Rebell is a Certified Financial Planner and the host of the Financial Grownup Podcast. She is the author of the best-selling self-help and personal finance book called “How to Be a Financial Grownup: Proven Advice from High Achievers on How to Live Your Dreams and Have Financial Freedom”. In addition, she’s a keynote speaker, conference emcee, brand ambassador and a moderator.
She’s also an award-winning TV anchor and personal finance columnist and has worked at Thomson Reuters, PBS (Nightly Business Report), CNN and CNBC and has also been featured in several publications most recently in Cosmopolitan and Forbes.
I just love Bobbi, she has such a bubbly personality and she tells it just like it is.
What we discussed on this episode:
- Bobbi shares her personal story with money and how she was raised including her family’s immigrant dream story and the expectations placed on her surrounding this dream.
- What it really means to be a financial grownup.
- Her worst financial decision which had to do with marrying the wrong person and what it means to marry the right person.
- Her best financial decision.
- Plus, her thoughts on prenups!
How to keep up with Bobbi: