An approachable guide to investing for women like you!
You are working so hard to earn your money, paying down debt, and even saving. But your money is staring back at you in your bank account with no particular plan to grow. What gives? It’s time to change things and put you on the path to getting your money to work for you.
Investing can seem scary, but it doesn’t need to be. If you have the knowledge and understanding of how it really works and how to create an investment plan that works for you, you also have the ability to make smart investment decisions and have investment conversations with the experts confidently.
- Learn exactly how investing works and what you should be doing, no fancy finance degree required
- Leverage investing to build long term wealth even on a modest salary
- Understand the key pitfalls to avoid in order to become a successful investor
- Build a nest egg and invest in your future
- Learn from real-world success stories from other “clever girl investors”
Meet Bola Sokunbi
Bola Sokunbi is a Certified Financial Education Instructor (CFEI), finance expert, bestselling author, speaker, and founder of Clever Girl Finance., a platform that empowers and educates women to achieve financial independence in order to live life on their own terms.
She’s also the recipient of the 2021 Financial Education Instructor of the Year (FEIY) Award from the National Council of Financial Educators.
Bola and Clever Girl Finance have been featured by several media outlets including Time.com, Money Magazine, CNBC, Forbes, Fast Company, Essence, Black Enterprise, Cheddar TV, ABC News, Good Morning America, BBC, Fox Business, and The Chicago Tribune and more.