About Alex Loredo
- Editorial Director for Clever Girl Finance, managing SEO and article edits
- Also writes about topics on how to make money, financial independence, luxury fashion and style, and having a positive mindset
- Has written articles for multiple publications about finance and budgeting, insurance, and event planning
- Associate Degree in Liberal Arts, Central New Mexico Community College
- Associate Degree Communications, Central New Mexico Community College
- Graduated with honors
Alex started her business as a freelancer in 2020 and has since become a full-time writer and editor. She’s written for numerous publications specializing in lifestyle and personal finance.
Her writing background includes publications with Best Reviews, Just Start Investing, and Denison Ridge Weddings and Events, among others. She’s been the editorial director for Clever Girl Finance since 2022. In addition, she has experience writing email newsletters, blog posts, ghostwriting, and more.
Alex loves any opportunity to write about finance or to travel somewhere new. When she’s not planning her next traveling adventure, she’s usually at home, reading, or spending time outdoors with her husband and her dog, Murdock.
- Started a freelance writing business and more than doubled revenue in 3 years
- Saved up and bought her dream house before the age of 30
Reader favorites on Clever Girl Finance
- What Can I Sell To Make Money From Home? 33 Ideas!
- 29 Life Experiments To Improve Your Finances!
- 5 Causes Of Financial Problems And What To Do
- Financial Independence For Women: A Step By Step Guide
In the media
About Clever Girl Finance
Clever Girl Finance® is a mission-driven company aimed at providing women with much-needed financial guidance and support to build financial confidence and make smart money decisions in their day-to-day lives.
We do this through our completely free resources including personal finance courses, one-on-one mentor calls, articles, audio, and video content, an incredibly supportive community, and more.
Through our approach, we support our community in a fun, engaging, relatable, and non-judgmental way. Our team is dedicated to helping women to become accountable, ditch debt, save money, and build real wealth.
CGF IN THE MEDIA
Also featured in Forbes, The New York Times, Business Insider, Fortune, and more.