Clever Girl Finance Writer
About Hannah Lawrence
- Writer for Clever Girl Finance on topics like financial wellness, mindset and motivation budgeting, and more
- BA (Hons) in Magazine Journalism and Feature Writing, Solent University
- Qualified sales bid manager and APMP Practitioner. (APMP certification is the global standard for developing and demonstrating bid, proposal, and capture competency)
Hannah has been writing most of her life. After studying magazine journalism and feature writing at university she started a career in bid writing. After her daughter was born in 2018, she decided to start freelance writing whilst on maternity leave.
Her first freelance job was for a digital marketing agency where she wrote 100+ personal finance articles for her client. She has carried on ever since and loves being able to do business and sales writing and content writing on a range of subjects.
She’s an avid reader, writer, and gamer in her spare time when she’s not busy looking after her two young children. Writing is both her work and her hobby. Hannah grew up in the beautiful New Forest in the UK. She currently lives not too far away in the lovely city of Salisbury.
She’s had articles published on a huge variety of topics from personal finance, business, travel, lifestyle, beauty, motherhood, and early years, to healthcare, real estate, and cyber security.
- Has written hundreds of personal finance articles
- Wrote, managed, and won a sales bid worth over £1m for a public sector client
- Implemented a content management system to make the sales bidding process more efficient and seamless
Reader favorites on Clever Girl Finance
- How To Stop Worrying About Money
- How To Buy Quality Over Quantity And The Financial Pros of Doing So!
- People Will Disappoint You: Here's How To Deal With It
- 8 Barriers To Self Care That Could Impact Your Finances
Connect with Hannah
About Clever Girl Finance
Clever Girl Finance® is a mission-driven company aimed at providing women with much-needed financial guidance and support to build financial confidence and make smart money decisions in their day-to-day lives.
We do this through our completely free resources including personal finance courses, one-on-one mentor calls, articles, audio, and video content, an incredibly supportive community, and more.
Through our approach, we support our community in a fun, engaging, relatable, and non-judgmental way. Our team is dedicated to helping women to become accountable, ditch debt, save money, and build real wealth.
CGF IN THE MEDIA
Also featured in Forbes, The New York Times, Business Insider, Fortune, and more.