Clever Girl Finance Writer
About Wendy Murphy
- Writer for Clever Girl Finance on topics including financial wellness, money management, side hustles, money mindset, and book reviews.
- BSc in Accounting from St. Louis University
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner Certification from Sheridan College
Wendy was always fascinated with numbers and statistics. As she learns to build a solid financial foundation, she’s eager to share valuable information that people can use to improve their finances.
Wendy serves as a tax preparer and financial education volunteer for low-income individuals. She also has years of experience as a writer on various topics such as student loans, marketing, business accounting, and tax preparation
Reader favorites on Clever Girl Finance
- 6 Money Mindset Exercises To Try Today
- 23 Ideas For How To Make $300 Fast
- 16 Best Items To Resell For Extra Cash
- 23 Best Side Hustles For Couples
Connect with Wendy
About Clever Girl Finance
Clever Girl Finance® is a mission-driven company aimed at providing women with much-needed financial guidance and support to build financial confidence and make smart money decisions in their day-to-day lives.
We do this through our completely free resources including personal finance courses, one-on-one mentor calls, articles, audio, and video content, an incredibly supportive community, and more.
Through our approach, we support our community in a fun, engaging, relatable, and non-judgmental way. Our team is dedicated to helping women to become accountable, ditch debt, save money, and build real wealth.
CGF IN THE MEDIA
Also featured in Forbes, The New York Times, Business Insider, Fortune, and more.